Hik-Connect is a mobile application by Hikvision which allows you to view and interact with your CCTV system from your phone and other smart devices.
On your NVR/DVR
- Right-click, and navigate to Menu > Configuration > Network > Platform Access. Now tick the enable box.
- You may be asked to accept the terms and conditions.
- Make a note of the verification code; you’ll need this later on.
Next on your phone or tablet
- Select your operating system below to download the Hik-Connect app.
- Hik-Connect for Apple
- Hik-Connect for Android (Select Hik-Connect for end-user)
- Once installed, open the app.
- At the log-in screen, click register.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create your account.
Once you have a Hik-Connect account, make a note of the log-in information. You may need this should you switch phones.
Adding your NVR / DVR to Hik-Connect
- Open Hik-Connect, click “Home” then click the “+” symbol.
- On your DVR / NVR, Right click, and navigate to Menu > Configuration > Network > Platform Access.
- Scan the QR code with your device’s camera.
- When prompted, enter the verification code that you made a note of earlier on.
- If asked, skip port settings.
- Your CCTV system should now be fully connected. Select the cameras you wish to view and select Start Live View.
If you require assistance setting up Hik-Connect, please contact us for advice and next steps.